Chair: Tara Harrison
Co-Chair: Ryan Colburn
This committee structure now includes the duties and responsibilities of the following past committees.
Go to Historian and Information Resources Committee for prior information.
OVERVIEW OF COMMITTEE:
The AAZV board recognized the need for improved integration and retention of members within the organization. The member services committee will focus on this goal through member outreach with activities and resources during, but not exclusively limited to, the annual conference. We also look to partner with other committees to facilitate this.
COMMITTEE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Increase member involvement in the organization
- Improve member retention in the organization
- Support continued integration of the AAZV board and committee members into the annual conference attendee population for member dialogue
- Provide support to members during the conference to make their meeting productive and enjoyable
- Develop methods of integration of veteran and new organization members
The AAZV Member Services Committee is looking for organization members interested in getting involved with this committee. Volunteeers are welcome that are available during the annual AAZV conference, as well as pre- conference, to accomplish the goals of this committee. If interested , please contact Doug Whiteside or Lauren Howard.
Member Information Section
See Committee Reports