The beautiful Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Airport is the venue for this year's Conference. All meetings except some Wet labs and our Zoo Day will be held at the hotel.
* The group rate for the Conference is $139/night. To get this rate, you must either follow this link or inform the Hilton reservations desk, (800) HILTONS, that you request the group rate for the American Association of Zoo Veterinarians.
* Easy access. There is a free shuttle from all terminals at the Los Angeles International Airport to the hotel. Look for the blue/grey vans with "Hilton" on the front. The shuttle runs about every 20 minutes.
* Check-in time is 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. The Bell Desk will check your baggage if you arrive early and your room is unavailable until later in the day. They'll also hold your baggage on departure day if your departure is after 12:00.
* Early Departure Fee. Please note that if you check out prior to your reserved checkout date, the hotel will add an "early checkout fee of $50" to your account. To avoid this charge, please advise the hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
* Come early, stay late. There's a lot to see in Los Angles, and you can get this special room rate from Tuesday, 7 October through Monday, 20 October. Plan to visit the beaches, Hollywood, shopping malls and more either before or after the Conference.
* Reserve your room ASAP. In the past two years, we have sold out of our special room block in the weeks prior to the Conference. Make your reservation now to guarantee your room at the low group rates.