Veterinarians and Vet Techs need to know about ZIMS
The five things vets and vet techs need to know about ZIMS. (click on the links for more information)
1) Since ISIS took direct control of ZIMS development last October, the project has met every deadline and is within budget.
2) The new development process is working even better than anticipated and ZIMS is being developed a bit faster than originally scheduled.
3) That faster schedule has allowed ISIS to begin preliminary design work on the ZIMS Release 2, animal health system, sooner than anticipated. These are the screens and reports that will replace MedARKS, and then go beyond.
4) If you experienced panic and dismay when you saw the first ZIMS screens a few years ago, you’ll feel far better when you see the new ZIMS screens (designed by professional User Interface designers this time).
5) To find out more about where ZIMS is at right now:
a. Click here to see the ZIMS Four-Release schedule
b. Click here to find about ZIMS fees for institutions (10-page power point doc)
c. Click here to learn about when your institution will get ZIMS
d. Click here to read your colleagues’ specific questions and answers on ZIMS FAQ
Specific questions about ZIMS? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISIS: International Species Information System
2600 Eagan Woods Drive
Eagan, MN 55121-1170 USA
Main Number: +1 651.209.9240
Jaime’s Phone: +1 651.209.9259
Fax: +1 651.209.9279
email : email@example.com